About the PMP Training Courses
What is involved in the PMP Training Courses?
The Velopi PMP Certification Programme includes:
- PMI® Requirements of Candidates.
- The Exam Application Process.
- Modules covering all Project Management Knowledge Areas: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Risk, Communications, Procurement, Integration & Ethics.
- Hot Topics highlighted in each section.
- 20 PMP Exam questions after each section to confirm understanding.
- Exam Makeup & Format.
- Access to 800 PMP Exam questions on our PMP Exam simulator. This will take you from the course right up to the Certification Exam.
- 1 hour Face-To-Face coaching per person after 1 Month to review progress towards certification goal using metrics from the exam simulator.
- E-mail and Phone support as necessary from PMP Certified tutor.
What duration are the Velopi training courses?
Velopi provides 2 day or 4 day accelerated training courses delivered by an experienced and certified PMP tutor. These courses cover all training, unlimited access to our exam simulator and support until you pass the PMP exam.